TDSS and 3DOSS Technology Testing
Our TDSSe, TDSSg, and 3DOSS system’s performance have passed rigorous, multiple validation and assurance testing by independent laboratories.
Test #1 focused on eliminating (killing) Geobacillus stearothermophilus spore suspensions, which are the most heat resistant organisms known.
Test #2 focused on doing the same with E-Coli spore suspensions.
Test #3 focused on eliminating a high concentration of the four most common Trihalomethanes (THM).
In all three cases, the findings and conclusions of the tests achieved all goals and validated technology objectives and performance. Quoting a report narrative:
“We can conclude with a high degree of certainty that the Company’s systems are effective at achieving spore inactivation at sterility assurance levels much greater than 6-log reduction (>>10‾6 SAL) while operating in continuous flow water purification…”
***Test reports are available to potential customers”***
Fluid sterilization and chemical destruction plays an important role across a wide spectrum of markets. Therefore, the application of our TDSS and 3DOSS technologies can be utilized in any of the following markets:
- Government/Water Delivery Systems – including drinking water, sewage water, storm & drainage water treatment, sludge treatment, municipal irrigation and environmental/landfill leachate
- Military Deployments and International/Foreign Facilities
- Medical/Dental – Hospitals & Clinics Water, Surgical Instruments, Dentist Chair/Water, Water Autoclave
- Pediatric and Neonatal – insuring clean, safe water for baby formula.
- Business – Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Aerospace, Energy companies or any other business that requires clean, pure water
- Naval Vessels/Cruise Ships/Private Yachts – ballast wastewater treatment, onboard process water treatment and greywater/blackwater treatment
- Ports & Terminals – Ballast Water
- Petroleum – Fracking
- Disaster Sites and Relief/Aid Stations
- Externally Displaced Persons (EDP)
- Internally Displaced Persons (IDP)
- Hotels & Food
- Pools & Spas
- Residential – Systems available include: Whole House, Under the Counter, Counter Top Models
- Emergency Water Storage and Needs
- Alternatives for and/or reduction of chemical use in cooling towers