Pontic Technology TDSS Technical Specifications
Employing state-of-the-art technology design and proprietary software, the multiple TDSS technology systems (U.S. Patent Number 9,757,485, Title: SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR FLUID STERILIZATION and other U.S. and foreign patents pending), whether operated by electricity (TDSSe) or gas (TDSSg), is a revolutionary, competitively priced, no waste, continuous flow water treatment process for eliminating microorganism/biological contaminants (fungi, bacteria, viruses, spore forms, prions) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in an economical and environmentally responsible way.
Sterilization Performance of All Systems
- The base model TDSSg can sterilize up to 500 gallons per day (GPD) and the base model TDSSe can sterilize up to 150 gallons per day (GPD). Both operate at a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) up to 10‾6 . Both systems have been tested and validate by independent laboratories.
- Both systems output can be customized to a few hundred GPD to 100,000 GPD and more.
- Counter Top Base Model for the Residential market can sterilize 60 GPD
- No other water sterilization systems can claim an SAL of 10‾6 sterilization validation and continuous flow capabilities with the ability in real time to vary pressure, temperature and dwell time during operations.
- All TDSS technology systems, whether powered by electricity or gas, operate at a competitive cost to other alternative water treatment systems.
Systems Performance Diffrentiators, Dimensions and Weight Data
The TDSS technology approach to water sterilization has the following competitive differentiators from other water treatment systems:
- no by-product is created (water volume in is the same as water volume out)
- there is continuous flow through the system
- it is easily scalable – for residential, medical, business and government (large population) applications
- requires only minimal maintenance
- there are no membrane/filters to change or replace, no moving parts
- all minerals remain in the water
- has the ability to sterilize different fluids (other than water)
- sterilizes gray water (sink, shower, stagnant, etc.) and black water (toilet, sewage, etc.)
- TDSSg Dimensions are 34 x 18 x 18 inches and Weight is approx 60 lbs
- TDSSe Dimensions are 40 x 20 x 20 inches and Weight is approx 90 lbs
Systems Power Consumption and Water Source Data
The energy consumption of each “base model” operating system is:
- TDSSe system is 2000 Watts (110/220 VAC at 27 amps max) – with a circulation heater
- TDSSg system 15 Watts max electrical power consumption
- Lithium-ion batteries are charged using (3) Thermal Electric Generators with optional 110/220 VAC Boost Pump for low-pressure inlet operations and heating power – up to 80,000 BTU (Propane/Butane fuel)
- Water Sources and Length from Source:
- Any fresh water source including wells, aquifers, streams, rivers, lakes, sewage and any other fresh water delivery sources, no matter the level of biological and/or VOC contaminants.
- Within 100 feet or 30 meters (pumping straight up) or longer distance depending on the slope of the inlet water from the source to the system.
Connectivity of All Systems
- Standard TCP/IP Ethernet (wireless)
- Up to 100 max remote user interface connections 100 max connections
- Ships with email/SMS text notification system for system status reports
Operability of All Systems
- Requires pre-treatment cleaning before initial use
- Requires de-scaling after 720 hours of calcified (hard) water sterilization (Model PT-EP only)
- Requires inlet water temp < 40°C
- Output water temperature < 50°C
- Both the GH-BP and EP-BP models are fully autonomous
Internal Operating Pressure of All Systems
- Requires a minimum of 50psig inlet water pressure
- Up to 500psig internal pressure using internal pump for reservoir operations